Moroccan home decor is so popular for a number of reasons, and one of these is the fact that this style can be combined with other home decorating styles and designs with fabulous results. Moroccan decor involves the heavy use of bright colors, innovative designs, luxurious fabrics, and rich textures. A large number of interior designers have started moving towards Moroccan furniture, Moroccan home lighting, and Moroccan decor options for clients, to create in eclectic look and feel. Using your walls as a background for Moroccan art and home decor accessories can create a dramatic effect which is stunning. They’re a number of ways that your walls can benefit from Moroccan home decor artwork, and the following are just five of them:
1. Moroccan home lighting is one way that you can adorn your walls and give your home a unique Moroccan feel. Wall sconces which are intricate and elaborate will add a touch of Moroccan lighting while also adding beauty and artistic touch at the same time. These sconces can be found at varying sizes, they create a great focal point in your home, and they can eliminate any empty wall space which detracts from your Moroccan home decor. Moroccan lamps and lanterns can be a perfect fit on any wall area or room corner.
2. Use base paints that have warm earth colors for your walls if you want to take advantage of the benefits Moroccan home decor offers. These colors provide warmth and beauty both, and they make your rooms extremely appealing and inviting. Bright and bold colors can be used for accents, and then you can use Moroccan accessories and artwork to finish the wall decorations.
3. Moroccan wall shelves can be found in many places, and they can be an attractive component in your Moroccan decor, while complementing the Moroccan furniture and accessories that you have chosen. These shelves could be used to hold Moroccan artwork such as clay vases and intricately designed artwork, and you can find styles which will even fit in the corner. If you are going for a Moroccan home decor style then Moroccan wall shelves can be a stylish addition.
4. Rugs are an integral part of Moroccan home decor, and these accessories are not just for floor use either. Moroccan rugs combine elaborate designs and great colors, and they are often used as wall decorations as well as for coverings with Moroccan decor. These rugs can be a great choice if you need to cover a large on the wall. Embroidered tapestries and patterned rugs can give your walls a new look in just minutes and enrich the Moroccan decor of your home.
5. Moroccan decor will include the use of mirrors, and these accessories can add incredible depth as well as attractive decorations. Mirrors intended for Moroccan home decor will include frames which are metal or wood and that include exquisite carved details. Mirrors can be placed in between Moroccan lamps and wall sconces to increase the light reflection in your home and make the room seem larger. Choosing to use a mirror instead of a painting for wall decoration will help open up the room and add appeal at the same time.
Choosing and integrating Moroccan decor for your home can be a fun experience, while creating a home environment that is comfortable and inviting. Moroccan furniture, accessories, and decorations will work well with any other styles that you may have in your home, and visitors will never feel unwelcome or out of place. Moroccan home decor is a style of interior designer that will never fall out of fashion or popularity, because these designs are timeless and has been used for centuries. Start with a single wall or room and then gradually start adding Moroccan furniture and accessories one piece at a time. Before you know it you will have a home that you are proud to show off, and that guests are happy to visit.